Promotional paper bags, manufacturer
Mer Plus exists on the market since 1993 and we have begun the production of paper bags in 2000. Thanks to our longstanding experience and extensive machine park we are able to manufacture paper bags of the highest quality in any size. Since the very beginning we have primarily placed great emphasis on the quality and timelines, while maintaining a good ratio between price and quality.
As a local producer, we have initially with small orders, but through perseverance, expanding of our offer and willingness to provide great service, we were able to establish ourselves as a leading polish manufacturer of paper bags with a large number of regular customers, which increases annually.
With the support of a EU co-financed project called “Passport to Export” we expanding our offer ever further and made our mark on the international market by increasing the number of our foreign clients from Germany, France, Switherland, Czech Republic and Malta.
Our ultimate goal is the customer satisfaction and we are therefore constantly expanding our offer and looking for innovative printing techniques and materials. We are proud to count among our customers some of the most recognizable corporations like Ikea or Emirates Airlines as well as small and local companies.
We are looking forward to future cooperation
We are happy to inform you that, on 19.10.2015, in result of certificate audit done by Certifikat Ltd. we received a certificate confirming the implementation of the norm PN-EN ISO 9001-2009, In regard to production of paper bags and distribution of educational material.
By sharing a willingness to deliver to our clients products and services of highest standards, Mer Plus Sp.J. implemented the system of quality management which is in accord with the PS-EN ISO 9001-2009, which requires us to fulfil following standards of management:
- Production, which is client oriented (The position of company on the market depends on it’s clients);
- Leadership (Management of the organization is responsible for the way it evolves);
- People’s commitment (The most valuable asset of an organization are people);
- Processual approach (Organisation’s effectivity depends mostly on the quality of processes it focuses on);
- Systematic approach to management (The management of quality is interconnected with the processes we fulfil);
- Constant improvement (The constant goal of an organization is continuous improvement);
- Matter-of-fact approach to making decisions (Decisions are made based on analytical, logical or intuitive analysis of available data and information available;
- Mutual benefits in respect to cooperation with suppliers (Implementation of mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers of materials and services is a guarantee of high quality of the final product).